India News – According to information received by World News Superfast, Home Minister Amit Shah held a press conference in Birbhum on Sunday evening on the second and last day of the Bengal tour. Shah said that in Mamata Banerjee’s government, Bengal fell behind in education, health and development. The state has now become number one in political violence and corruption. At the same time, while stressing on Mamata’s support to the peasant movement, Shah said that 6 thousand farmers should be got in your state, only sign it for this. Before the elections, farmers do not get the benefit of crop insurance, this is your view.
Shah also blamed Trinamool for the attack on BJP President JP Nadda.
Shah said – Attack on BJP President is not just an attack on BJP President, but attack on Bengal’s democracy. It is the responsibility of the Trinamool government and its workers. According to information received by the World News Superfast, when such arrogance of power rises to the head, such incidents happen.
Mamta attacked for violence
According to information received by the World News Superfast, Shah said- I want to tell the Trinamool leaders that you should not be in the misconception that such activities will stop the BJP, or its workers will stop. If we create an atmosphere of such violence, then the BJP will try to strengthen itself within Bengal with enthusiasm.
BJP will respond to violence democratically
Shah said on Mamata’s statement on the violence that the response of the head of state was not good. According to information received by the World News Superfast, political violence within Bengal is at its peak and more than 300 BJP workers have lost their lives. Not even an inch progressed in its investigation.
Familyism, government of corruption
According to information received by World News Superfast, Shah said that corruption is at its peak in the state. The ruling party also committed corruption in the relief money sent by the Indian government. The food sacks sent to the poor in the Coronaca disappeared. Whose responsibility is it? These people go to the Supreme Court against the CAG audit.
You should be welcome, but you have done corruption that is why you are running. Similar incidents occur when dynasticism prevails in politics. Today Bengal is number one in familyism, corruption, killing of activists, violence, bomb blasts.
Shubhendu Adhikari welcomed
Shah said that I have been in Bengal for 2 days under the campaign of preparing BJP in Bengal. Many leaders from Trinamool and Congress are in BJP. Shubhendu Adhikari has also joined BJP. I welcome them
We believe that wherever good activists want to make BJP their platform against injustice, they have joined BJP. Regarding the roadshow, he said that the public flood that has come out today is about to open his eyes. Hardly such a grand road show would have happened on such a small level.
Mamta challenged with development data
According to information received by World News Superfast, Home Minister Amit Shah calculated the backwardness of Bengal through data. Shah said that Bengal had one-third of the country’s GDP at the time of independence. This graph kept falling during three decades of communist and one decade of Trinamool rule. Neither Congress is an alternative nor Trinamool.
We will make Bengal Sonar Bangla once again. Shah also said that Mamta didi will immediately challenge these figures. I say that you decide a place where the leader of my Yuva Morcha will come and answer your questions. Shah said…
• Bengal had 30% share in industrial area at the time of independence of the country and now it is 3.5%. Employment has risen from 27% to 4%. The per capita income was twice the per capita income of Maharashtra in 1960 and is no longer half that of Maharashtra.
• Bengal was among the richest states of India in 1960. Today a lot has gone down. There was a time that ports made up 42% of the movement and today it is down to 10%. In 1950, the country’s pharma industry was 70% and now it is 7%. The jute industry of Bengal was important, today many mills are running only on paper.
• Bengal ranks 16th among 31 states in revenue growth between 2011-12 and 19-20. Talking about the loan taken in 2020-21, every child in the state is born today with a debt of 50 thousand. The road does not even know that the pit. Electrical service is poor.
• Bengal’s share of FDI in Bengal was 1% in 2011 and is still 1%. There is a 36% reduction in community health centers, a shortage of beds in hospitals. The state is ranked 23rd. In primary health centers, 39% of doctors, 87% of surgeons are vacant.
• The grant sent for urban development is also not being spent. 56% of schools do not have restrooms. There are 13 degree colleges on the number of one lakh.
Shah said on BJP’s outsiders
On calling BJP leaders as outsiders, Shah said – Mamta used to come to Pranab da when she was in Congress and Indira used to come here. What did she tell them then? I would like to say that no one needs to come from somewhere to defeat you. Only the person from the soil of Bengal will defeat you. We are going to give the next Chief Minister to the people from Bengal itself.